Friday, August 20, 2010

I'm off of DTG but still trying to maintain.

Since parting ways with DTG a few months ago I've managed to only re-gain about 10 pounds. I'm not proud of this but as we all know if we're left to our devices we tend to go back to the way we were eating before. You suddenly crave all the "good things" you missed out on while dieting. Somehow they creep back into your life. I've started my walking program again and being that it's August in the deep south I've been sweating all the time. Including indoor and outdoor activities. Just thought I'd give a quick update for those that care and wish you al the best in your weight loss endeavors. Sincerely, Bo.



















My son and I while on vacation a few weeks ago.

1 comment:

  1. Hi Bo,

    I was just reading a few of your posts on your other blog, but it wouldn't let me leave a comment. I started reading some of your posts here, and trust me, I do understand your dilemma with the setbacks and disappointments. I started my blog much like the way you did, as motivation to start a program that I felt would work. Well, luckily for me it did. I plotted a goal to reach, and two weeks ago, I met that goal. Two years ago I started running. I loved it so much, I started entering races and pursuing endurance running. Before I started doing that, I couldn't walk fast without getting winded. Well, on February 13th that huffing and puffing for two years led me to complete my first full marathon (26.2 miles) and 30 pounds lighter. If I can do it, anyone can...
    You're welcome to visit my blog and chat with me anytime. We're all in this together.

    You...can...do...it!!!!

    ReplyDelete