Thursday, October 15, 2009

A little perspective...new and old.

OK, so I started Diet to Go in late January at a whopping 258 and change. Below are my first pictures of that glorious day.




















I hoped there would be relief from the way I was feeling and the way I looked. Fast forward a few months where I'd lost at least 20 pounds or so. I'm sure I used these same photos in a previous blog if I wanted to find out the exact number.




















Fast forward to today...a little over 8 months down the road. I'm 219 and down almost 40 pounds. I look and feel so much better and have somehow weathered the storm (so far) with all that has happened in my life these past few months without falling off the wagon. I look better, I feel better and I'm happier for it. Start your transformation today. If you've tried all the other diets and failed why not try DTG and succeed.



















1 comment:

  1. Bo

    I'm proud of you for making the change and extending your life for you and your family.I know it's not always easy, it's actually at times very hard but DTG softens the pain with their great tasting meals. Thanks for the update skinny!

    ReplyDelete