Wednesday, December 30, 2009

It's been weeks without my DTG food...I hope I at least maintained.














OK, so Christmas was a blast with my entire family there. We do a non traditional meal of Italian food. It was delicious too. Rigatoni with meatballs and Italian sausage, garlic bread and spumoni ice cream for desert. Granted, I indulged and did make a few batches of cookies with the boy to leave out for Santa but I tried hard to not over-eat. I'm still living in two different states and the scale is only in one so I can't verify my weight today but plan to post right after the new year to get a baseline of where I am.

I'm still recovering from some scheduled surgery I had December 7th. Unfortunately it's taken it's toll on my activity level. I really need to re-dedicate myself to a walking program and get back on track with my DTG meal plan. I thought I would begin receiving my meals again this Thursday but by some mixup there won't be a delivery. I'm hoping for a shipment next Thursday for sure. I figure I still have 20 pounds to go to reach my goal. I wanted to try and hit that by my 1 year anniversary date of January 27th (I think) but expecting 5 pounds per week at this point is a bit unrealistic. I'll begin knocking away at it again in the new year and give my best wishes to those of you considering weight loss as a resolution. You have to start somewhere and it's easier if you have help. Diet To Go has been my friend throughout this process so why not give it a try for 2010. Good luck and the best to you all in the New Year!!

1 comment:

  1. Hi Bo - just starting the Diet-To-Go low carb this week...looking forward to reading about your continued success!

    ReplyDelete