Monday, January 26, 2009

I have UPS anxiety!

I'd be willing to bet that others have this condition too. Usually I get UPS anxiety when I've ordered some motorcycle parts or accessories and am waiting for them to get here but today I received my tracking information from my very first box of food from Diet to Go. Admittedly, it's not a new jacket or performance part for my scoot but it is just as exciting for me and a bit scary. Why scary? Well it means another lifestyle change and some handle it better than others do. It's a disruption of ones routine really. No more downing a couple of sugar filled breakfast bars at work for breakfast. No more Ramen noodles or fried catfish for lunch. I'll finally know exactly what I'll be having when I get home for dinner. In a way, it's a relief. I could use the structure because MY way obviously wasn't working. I'm putting a lot of faith in this diet;fortunately it has a track record of success. I'm hoping I have what it takes to handle the new routine.

No comments:

Post a Comment