Wednesday, June 3, 2009

Back to the grind.





It's hard to believe it's only been 2 days back at work. I don't know why but it appears to take a really long time to knock out an 8 hour day. I miss vacation already. Anyway, it's back to business as usual now as I will receive my normal Thursday shipment and plan to get back to hitting it hard. I really want to drop another 10 pounds over the next 5 weeks so exercise will become a very important factor. I need to force myself to get out during the day so I can get some movement. Sitting in my chair all day does nothing for my metabolism or will to live. I would like to add some home exercise as well. I am planning on either getting up earlier to do my "slide" exercise thing or take a walk in the evening with the family after it cools down a bit. I'm sure the DTG food will do it's part...I just need to do mine. Here are a couple of pictures from my trip; as I get more I'll post them too. Above is a self portrait at the Devils Backbone in Utah...below, a picture of the bad-ass bikes that took us there. I may post some video as well but will need to edit it some so it's not too long.

2 comments:

  1. You are looking great and the pictures are beautiful! Lucky you.. lost 2 pounds on VACATION! Good job!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Bo

    Beautiful landscape, I can see why 8 hours now most likely seems like a 40 hour week. Looking good, I agree the exercise may kick your metabolism into high gear.

    ReplyDelete