Thursday, April 9, 2009

Another Milestone while on Diet To Go!!!

I've been wanting to make this post since the moment I stepped off the scale this morning but have finally gotten the time to write it down. I'M UNDER 240 POUNDS!!! As of this morning I weigh 239 and feel like I've accomplished something. I was going to wait to pound the drum until I lost a full 20 pounds but It's in my sight and I'm hoping by next week I post up a 20.

For some reason this has been a very stressful week of work and I apologize for not posting more often but I've been mentally spent each evening and just didn't have the energy to blog. Today I feel I have something to say. Not only about my weight loss but I start the low carb diet tomorrow and it's Easter weekend and I'm traveling so...

I unloaded my low carb meals today in an ice chest that actually survived the trip intact. I can tell the DTG packers that strapping that box of extra calories to the top is what is ruining the integrity of the chest. If you're getting your meals and the chest is being crushed; ditch the extra calorie box and save some calories and likely your ice chest. The food looks great and I can't wait to dig in. Full discretion's to come as I go through each week.

I'm sitting in front of a table full of chocolate right now and yes, I'm tempted...not tempted enough to reach for a piece but I can't lie; the Reece's PB cups are calling me. My young son has had Easter activities all week so there has been candy around every day. We will be spending time this weekend at my father in laws house on the water. I fully intend to pack my food and stick closely to the meal plan but I'm not going to beat myself over a few indiscretions. I'm hoping for more seafood, actually.

I wish you all a happy Easter/Passover and will take the weekend off from blogging to be with my family...we'll talk again then.

2 comments:

  1. Have a good holiday and just remember, when the Reece's start calling your name, you can hold strong because you want to post that milestone loss next week!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Bo

    Way to go, I'm hoping the low carb will work wonders for you. 19 pounds on the low fat diet is nothing to sneeze at, that's quite an accomplishment and I know you're feeling much better for it. Happy Easter to you and your family!

    ReplyDelete