Sunday, March 15, 2009

I was a bad boy but boy, what a great weekend.

OK, I told myself that Saturday was going to be my day to enjoy myself guilt free. I did. I had my DTG breakfast of a crab apple muffin and yogurt but when the seafood was spilled out on the table at that 6 year olds' birthday party I knew there was no way to resist it. Hot spicy crawfish and shrimp with boiled garlic, potato's, sausage and cold beer is more than any coon ass can resist so yes, I gave in to the temptation and enjoyed it all...except for the potato's...in an attempt to watch the carbs, ya know. We all had a great time. When we got home it was time to get ready for Supercross in the Superdome!!!!!

My son and I really enjoyed the show and yes I indulged in everything it had to offer. I fed my son a personal size pizza of which I ate one small piece myself and had a beer to wash it down. He had never had Nachos either so we shared a small tub of melted processed cheese food and chips (I added a few jalapenos)and we both had a great time getting home exhausted around 10:30pm. I got a chance to sit up with my wife and talk a bit so we shared a glass of wine too. It was a really good Saturday and I don't plan on beating myself up over it because I got right back on the plan Sunday morning so here's to a great weekend and hopefully a good week...with some exercise thrown in. Check out the motocross daredevils from the show.

Forgive my shaky camerawork...I used my cell phone.

1 comment:

  1. Bo

    Really cool motocross daredevils, looks like a neat way to spend a day with your son. I'm sure you're creating memories for him that will last a life time. Your right no need to beat yourself up. I praise your honesty and ability to get right back on the Diet-to-Go train and ride.

    ReplyDelete