Tuesday, March 24, 2009

Just a quickie cuz I'm tird and it's late

I'll have you know that when I mentioned I ate at O'henry's with my son several blogs ago, we were asked to color the place mat while waiting. If it was good enough, we would be entered into a drawing to win a free entree'. He won! They called the other day and told him he won so I will probably take him back there to eat this week being that he did so well on his report card today. It's just Hudson and I this week since mommy is on convention in Reno. I'm sticking to the plan and hope I can resist ordering up a big fat juicy burger again and just have a salad or grilled fish. Thanks for the wonderful comments being left from followers. I wish I had all your email addresses so I could reply quickly to your posts. If you trust enough to leave it with me I promise to write back.

1 comment:

  1. Congratulations to Hudson and because you're already planning on what to order, I'm thinking you'll get the fish and why not get the salad as well?

    ReplyDelete