Sunday, February 8, 2009

Another great day of riding.






It was another blue sky day in Mississippi and a great day for riding. I got up early this morning so I could have some coffee and not rush to get my bike on the trailer when my riding buddy came to pick me up. I carefully packed the strawberry banana muffin with Vanilla cream cheese, apple and my lunch of Chicken salad on Kaiser with a side salad and citrus fruit cup. I threw a couple individually wrapped things of string cheese in as well because I would likely need the extra protein…and I did. I ate the muffin in the truck on the way to the trail head and had the sandwich for lunch. I ate the cheese and apple as well. I saved the fruit cup for when I was finished riding and I’m really glad I did. It was warm today…in the mid seventies so I sweat more than usual. The fruit cup had orange and grapefruit wedges with large chunks of pineapple too. It was refreshing and gave me the energy to load up the bikes and head home. Dinner was good too. I micro waved the tomato veggie pie and cous cous just the way it was packaged for 3:30 minutes. I took Steve’s wife’s advice and just mixed the whole thing together to moisten the cous cous. Pretty tasty and very filling. I still continue to wonder if this is too much food. It was a really large portion. I have to keep telling myself that Diet toGo knows what they are doing and as long as I stick to the plan I will lose weight. It just seems as if I always eaten less food when on any diet and always had the feeling that I was hungry or wouldn’t make it to the next meal without “picking.” It’s just not that way with DTG…and I couldn’t be happier about it. Have a great week guys and enjoy these fine photos.

No comments:

Post a Comment