Monday, February 16, 2009

Ughhhh, I hate being sick!

I made it to the doctor today for another shot in the A** and some new antibiotics. Lets hope the cruds will go away quickly. Because my appetite hasn't been good, I didn't eat last nights Chili until lunch this afternoon. It had large chunks of vegetables along with lots of beans and a zesty sauce. It comes complete with shredded mozzarella cheese a dollop of sour cream and a delicious cornbread "biscuit." Now, in the south we make our cornbread in a cast iron skillet and include jalapeno's and creamed corn but this deck-of-cards sized piece of cornbread was exactly what this meal needed. I ate it all.

Unfortunately after receiving my shot and taking my meds, I wasn't really hungry for the curried shrimp. I heated it and gave it a few bites but just wasn't interested in finishing it...shame because I was looking forward to that dish. Maybe my appetite will be better tomorrow.

1 comment:

  1. Bo

    I hope you're feel better soon!
    My grandkids have all been sick and rotating through our home. I'm sure my turn at being sick isn't far away.

    ReplyDelete